One month Post-OP: Keto with ZERO workouts

It had been one month since my surgery to remove a noncancerous tumor from my lower back. It has also been one month since I last worked out! But today is the day we jump back on the wagon! My plan of action? Finish up Insanity. I only have 2 and a half weeks to complete. I still want to add treadmill time, and weights so fingers crossed I find time for it all! So what has my weight looked like since I have NOT been active the last month? Is Keto still working for me? Well, let's look at the graph...
Do I had a small spike up after my surgery, I imagine it was because of the donuts, but it's been all downhill since!!
Keto for the win! That's literally the only thing I've done!
So during this past month, I lost 4 pounds! Which brought me just a little under of my goal weight, and it's so exciting!

Not going to lie though, I do feel my stomach is flabbier than it has been, which is my biggest motivator into getting back on the workout saddle.

Also, I bought these Booty Bands and will be incorporating these moves a few times a week. I've taken measurements and will update if indeed my booty is actually getting those gains! Bands and this workout found here.
And finally, my comparison pictures! I can't believe it's been almost 5 months since I began my Skinny Fat to Fit journey!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skinny Fat to Fit Diaries: T25 and Keto UPDATE

Before/After T25 pictures (Results)

Kids Summer Schedule with Spanish Worksheets