Before/After T25 pictures (Results)

Guess who completed T25 this past week!
And it only took 10 weeks!!! You know... the actual length of time T25 is.
I wanted to record my before and after T25 pictures and stats because I think it is AMAZING!! Also, keeping in mind that 5 weeks into T25, I started the Keto diet.
I am wearing the same pants, which I haven't worn in a while, because honestly, it is HOT here and I need to be in shorts. Also, they shift a lot during my workouts because they are too loose now!! I find myself pulling them up often.  I'd also like to point out, these are a size Medium. 8-10. All of my workout clothes is older and a size small-ish. I bought these after having my daughter because I didn't want to bring myself down further by trying to squeeze into these size small workout clothes. That would have set me up for failure! But now, it is a great measuring point, popping out "muffin-like" to having to pull them up!!

What is my weight looking like? Well, take a lookie here:
I am down to 121.4, and consistently weighing in at that weight, might I add. That sharp downward line, is during the time I first started Keto. It has slowed down some as expected, but we're still moving forward!!


I also want to add that I an NOT done!! This was a starting point and I'm hoping to continue my progress and get the body I've been wanting, despite having my "Mom" loose, saggy, stretch-marked skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skinny Fat to Fit Diaries: T25 and Keto UPDATE

From Zero Experience to creating in 3 days with a Silhouette Cameo