Keto Shrimp and Sausage Cajun "Pasta" Dinner using Aldi Ingredients

As I've shown from my previous posts, I like to save money where I can. Aldi has been great for that. As some stuff is comparable to what you'd find at Whole Foods, ingredient wise, but a WHOLE LOT cheaper!
So ALL of these ingredients were from Aldi's and they are great low carb options. The sausage was 0 carbs per ONE serving. They also make a delicious jalapeƱo sausage that goes great in this dish.
And can we talk about this Mushroom Alfredo Sauce?! Only 3g Ner Carbs for about $2!! And it makes this dish super easy to throw together.
Sausage macros ☝️
Sauce Macros ☝️
In a little Olive Oil, saute some chopped onion and garlic. When browned, add in your sliced sausage. Once that is browned, add in diced bell pepper.
Saute another 5 minutes, then add the Alfredo Sauce and shrimp. I also added some Cajun seasoning at this point. I did like a tablespoon because I wanted it to have a nice kick to it.
I spiralized some zucchini as faux noodles. 
But for my kids, I boiled some noodles and added peas. Both of these are not keto friendly so we omitted them for ourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skinny Fat to Fit Diaries: T25 and Keto UPDATE

Before/After T25 pictures (Results)

Kids Summer Schedule with Spanish Worksheets