Skinny Fat to Fit Diaries: UPDATE Keto and Insanity

It has been about four months since I started my fitness journey to go from flab to fab, and I am for sure loving my progress. The number on the scale hasn't gone down as drastically as it would for someone with more weight to lose, but my clothes don't lie. The definition on my body is real, and I know I am moving in the right direction. 

After finishing T25, I took a week to get out of the monotony of videos and just hopped on the treadmill and used my at home workout weights. Because I wasn't as strict, I decided to move on to Insanity. I am currently on my recovery week between the first and second month. 

In regards to my diet, I am still going strong with Keto. Although, I have been a little crazy lately. My husband and I drank a whole bottle of FitWine a couple weeks ago, and then I had a few glasses Sauvignon Blanc the next day. Then I went out for lunch the following weekend, for the first time since starting Keto and had California Pizza Kitchen's cauliflower crust pizza. Only half but it still had a lot of carbs.
 People think Keto is only for those obese, but it is working well for me, and speeding up my progress, making me strict about eating, and helping me recognize my faults.

This week I actually went back to school. Just taking one class 3 days a week, but I am trying to get into a new routine, so I have kind of slacked and missed a couple workouts. I also haven't been adding the treadmill how I'd like to. Since it's recovery week, I'm not being too hard on myself, but I need to step my game up this coming week.

This is what my weight graph is looking like. It fluctuates around a new low, hangs around there for a few weeks and then drops again. I mainly weigh on Mondays, so after my snafus the last few weekends, my body will be holding onto water come Monday.
And here are my picture comparisons. I cannot keep mirrors clean for the life of me. Tiny handprints always make their way to them. Also, I moved my mirrors around so I can't get the exact angle anymore.
The first picture was taken after the end of T25.
The second picture is 10 days later, and Day 8 of Insanity.
The third picture is about 20 days after- Day 29 of Insanity.
I will be taking better pictures and angles that are better comparisons. I just haven't been taking as many pictures lately. I will also be doing my third Fit Test this coming week, so I will update on that progress as well. 
Keep reaching for ALL your goals. They are attainable, but take sacrifices. Don't let your rock slide down that hill!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skinny Fat to Fit Diaries: T25 and Keto UPDATE

Before/After T25 pictures (Results)

Kids Summer Schedule with Spanish Worksheets