Keto Buffalo Chicken Ranch Pizza


I'm all for using up ALL my leftovers and making them stretch out. Last night, I made Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders and had TWO leftover. I was determined to make it into lunch for 2 today. (Recipe found here). You can always just toss leftover chicken in buffalo sauce, too!



I used this recipe for the dough, using cream cheese, mozzarella, 2 eggs and coconut flour.
I used low carb ranch, mozzarella I shredded myself, cut up the chicken tenders, tomatoes and bacon I burned up.
Spread ranch and mozzarella first.
Add chicken and tomato. Then more cheese!
Bakes for about 7 minutes at 425°F

Topped with bacon crumbled up. I had already burned it so I didn't bake it with it. This was delicious!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skinny Fat to Fit Diaries: T25 and Keto UPDATE

Before/After T25 pictures (Results)

Kids Summer Schedule with Spanish Worksheets