What's Under My Cutter: Name Sheet Ideas

With Back To School season right around the corner, these name sheets are very popular, and an easy way to make extra money, even if you're a beginner Silhouette or Cricut user.


So I ordered this 40 pack of EZ Craft USA permanent backed vinyl. It was cheap, I've only worked with HTV so I figured this would be great to get my feet wet. Well I made some water cup/mug decals and realized it's kind of hard to weed. Small pieces were kind of a nightmare.
So I needed to use these with big designs. That's where the name sheets came in. I made 2 for my kids' school supplies and posted them on Snap. 


Immediately someone messaged me to purchase a couple.


I liked learning to make the designs and I liked practicing my weeding. Not to mention that the 2 I sold to her basically paid for the pack. So I posted them on Facebook marketplace, asked for a theme and a name. I sold them for cheaper than what they usually go for ($10-$15), I did them for $5. But hey, it isn't expensive vinyl and I'm not a professional, but I wanted the practice. So for my first week, I actually sold 10. Some designs were easier than others because I was basically just replacing names. Others, I was just making copies. And I could get it done while the kids slept.

Soccer and Cheer

Just names- different Fonts from DaFont

Mermaids and Unicorns

Fortnite and Football

Crafty theme

Soccer Theme

Hockey Theme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skinny Fat to Fit Diaries: T25 and Keto UPDATE

Before/After T25 pictures (Results)

Kids Summer Schedule with Spanish Worksheets