Morning Workout VS Afternoon Workout

Now that my husband is back, and not doing a regular Army schedule, he has decided to join me doing T-25. The only time that works for us is at 5:30a, while all 3 of our kids are asleep. I am VERY excited he has joined me, as this pushes me to not give up, BUT I feel I am not able to give it my all because of it!
Usually, I workout just before noon or a little after, depending on when my toddler finally falls asleep. I've already had a light breakfast and coffee by this point so I am energized and ready to give it my all. If my daughter's nap is long enough, I'll add some treadmill time or some "amateur weightlifting" to my routine.
Found this cute little bench set with bars and weights included for $65 on Next Door!

These past 2 days (AH, it feels like forever!!) have been such a drag, my throat is super dry even after drinking water, my knees feel tight to where I am not able to jump, and I can't control my breathing as good. I am getting sick, so maybe that's why I feel I can't breathe.
I definitely do not want to give up. I may adjust to where I can add a 2nd workout on my usual time or my husband suggested a pre-workout supplement. I am a bit scared of taking something like that on an empty stomach, but I am willing to try! I am not willing to wake up earlier though!! But I should to stretch out some. We will see how the rest of the week goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skinny Fat to Fit Diaries: T25 and Keto UPDATE

Before/After T25 pictures (Results)

Kids Summer Schedule with Spanish Worksheets